- Beginner Acoustic Guitar & Ukulele (Kindy to Year 6)
- Intermediate Acoustic Guitar & Ukulele (Year 2 to Year 6)
- Senior Acoustic Guitar (Year 4 to Year 6)
Qualified guitar tutors are employed to provide weekly group lessons (maximum 8 students).
Regular home practice is expected to ensure maximum skill development.
- Tuition sessions will usually be scheduled for before and after school time.
- Tutors are not expected to refund lessons for student's absence from lessons due to illness.
- Parents are expected to pay full term fees, despite any holiday absences.
- Students who undertake music tuition through the school are expected to remain in the program for the whole school term.
- Opportunities may include:
- Performances at school assemblies, and school functions.
- Participation in the Guitar for All Concert.